Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL

The GREATEST Card Game Forum in YUGIOH

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Site

Go down 
2 posters

How is the site's new look?
It looks great! Keep it up!
The New Site Vote_lcap40%The New Site Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
It could use some more work.
The New Site Vote_lcap40%The New Site Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
In my opinion, a lot more work is needed.
The New Site Vote_lcap0%The New Site Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Terrible. Needs much more polish.
The New Site Vote_lcap20%The New Site Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ArchetypeLegend?
ArchetypeLegend?

The New Site Empty
PostSubject: The New Site   The New Site EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:15 pm

This new site was very hard to refurbish and make from the beginning, and I want your opinion on how it's going.
Back to top Go down
Jfwarriors
Jfwarriors

The New Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Site   The New Site EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:34 am

I shall try and get more people to register and come back XD
Back to top Go down
ArchetypeLegend?
ArchetypeLegend?

The New Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Site   The New Site EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:15 am

lol, If you wish Jfwarriors, thank you for your support. But btw, can someone get a hold of the original creator of this website!? I need to ask if they (meaning the creator/creators) want this website to still (somewhat) remain a yugioh forum, or just an Entertainment forum focused on anything in particular (which is my idea). I also need the creator to change the websites original name.

Thank you for your criticism on the polls by the way. I am trying as hard as I can (albeit I was sick for a week) and I still need to do some school work, but I am also planning on people to join this website (from transfer of another website). I wonder if it's going to work out. I sincerely hope so.

I also want your opinions on how to change the site. What should I do better? Any picture suggestions? New gadgets I should install? Please feel free to speak your mind.

I greatly appreciate any who could also help me in building this website. PLEASE PM me if you could help me out with some of the work. I am falling behind as it is. XD

I awesomely appreciate your time reading this post, and I greatly appreciate any help that any person could give out. I will give in full detail what needs to be done to the site, and only admins can change what I have in mind.

If anyone out there could help, PLEASE REACH OUT! PM ME!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changes to the website-

1. I need those yugioh pictures on the homepage to be replaced with something more user friendly. PM ME FOR DETAILS.

2. Please reach out to more people on DN (Dueling Network) or any other social forum to check this site out! I NEED RECRUITERS! PM ME FOR DETAILS

3. I need someone to fix the Emblem symbol on the forum (you know, the symbol next to the website name on the left up there next to the website URL). PM ME FOR DETAILS.

4. I need some help on rules and construction of them, you can be any rank to suggest rules.

5. I NEED TO CONTACT THE CREATOR OF THIS WEBSITE FOR HIM TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS WEBSITE (BECAUSE NO REGULAR ADMIN CAN MAKE CHANGES TO THAT). PLEASE LET HIM KNOW IF YOU CAN REACH HIM!!!!!! LET HIM KNOW TO PM ME!!!!

Special thanks to all who can help out, and in fact, I am going to another forum right now to sort out how I am going to fix this website, and if I am going to be able to switch this websites members over to our side.

THANKS TO YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!

holy monkey holy monkey holy monkey

Back to top Go down
Jfwarriors
Jfwarriors

The New Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Site   The New Site EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:44 am

I can help, I know were they went to
Back to top Go down
ArchetypeLegend?
ArchetypeLegend?

The New Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Site   The New Site EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:00 pm

lol, where did they go? I actually went somewhere different! XD

I didn't have any luck getting them over here, so I'm afraid that it's not going to happen.

If someone wants to change this site ask the founder. I tried my best, but I seem to have no more time on my hands. I hope someone can get more time on their hands to do this project, otherwise I declare this site as dead.

I'm sorry for this site failing. I bow to you all, it was a good run.
Back to top Go down
Jfwarriors
Jfwarriors

The New Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Site   The New Site EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:48 pm

I would try to but thing is I have no idea what to do and how to make effects to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Site   The New Site Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: