Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL

The GREATEST Card Game Forum in YUGIOH

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm afraid that we're dead.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ArchetypeLegend?
ArchetypeLegend?

I'm afraid that we're dead. Empty
PostSubject: I'm afraid that we're dead.   I'm afraid that we're dead. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:19 pm

Since the last post on the website (October 25), we have became VERY unactive. It makes me sad. Hopefully, by reading this post we will get back on our feet, or just lay dead. This website might not live to tell the tale.
Back to top Go down
xkyru

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid that we're dead.   I'm afraid that we're dead. EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 am

i hope we come back
Back to top Go down
xkyru

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid that we're dead.   I'm afraid that we're dead. EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:43 am

i think Dark airo is planning on reomderling the place
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid that we're dead.   I'm afraid that we're dead. EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Hello guys,

I know that this place has come really dead. And I do know the reason. It is because me and airo are not longer interested in the site, and we think it has died away. So I think it is kind of hopeless to bring this site back to life again.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us/forum
ArchetypeLegend?
ArchetypeLegend?

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid that we're dead.   I'm afraid that we're dead. EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:54 am

Since you are not interested in this site, and If you are terminating this site, could you lend it to me instead? But, lol, I don't know the in's and out's of this site. But I plan on remodeling this site.

I plan on using this site (if you lend it to me) for expansion of another site that I have been a part of for some time. The site is- Varyl Empire. An entertainment focused site. It's rather active with some members, and if you could make me edit this yugioh site, to re-name it, edit it, and refurbish it, I would be extremely grateful.

tongue
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid that we're dead.   I'm afraid that we're dead. EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:36 pm

ArchetypeLegend? wrote:
Since you are not interested in this site, and If you are terminating this site, could you lend it to me instead? But, lol, I don't know the in's and out's of this site. But I plan on remodeling this site.

I plan on using this site (if you lend it to me) for expansion of another site that I have been a part of for some time. The site is- Varyl Empire. An entertainment focused site. It's rather active with some members, and if you could make me edit this yugioh site, to re-name it, edit it, and refurbish it, I would be extremely grateful.

tongue

Hello once more,

If you really like the site and you think that you could bring back to life, I think I do not mind lending you the academy then. I have given you the administration powers. Good luck! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us/forum
Jfwarriors
Jfwarriors

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid that we're dead.   I'm afraid that we're dead. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:40 pm

I am pretty sure it will come back during the summer as long as people dont forget about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid that we're dead.   I'm afraid that we're dead. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm afraid that we're dead.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: