Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL

The GREATEST Card Game Forum in YUGIOH

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cards that should be unbanned

Go down 
+6
laglag
EbilCosmic
Jaden Yuki
*SD*Naruto
Jfwarriors
xkyru
10 posters
AuthorMessage
xkyru

cards that should be unbanned  Empty
PostSubject: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:50 am

this topic is for talking about all banned cards that you dont think should be unbanned.

So i'll go first, I think Future fusion should be unbanned because it isnt really hard to counter when yo8u use cards like heavy storm, MST or anything like that
Back to top Go down
Jfwarriors
Jfwarriors

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:03 am

hmm. you make a good point but some yugioh players can make cheap combos with the cards in the graveyard, like dragons.
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto
*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:30 am

I think that Mmmm Tour guide should be unbanned cause it helps many decks in the world and chaos sorcerer too.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.freeblogspotforum.net
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:53 pm

pot of greed should be unbanned
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingnetwork.com/
*SD*Naruto
*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Yeah pot of greed xD
Back to top Go down
EbilCosmic
EbilCosmic

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:20 am

there not banned just limited and semi-limited should be "cards that should not be hit by the banlist" all card's hit by the banlist have a purpose because there being abused by the meta tour guide- dino-rabbit inzektor's AND chaos dragon's :/ future fusion CHAOS DRAGONS makes an otk -.-
Back to top Go down
Jfwarriors
Jfwarriors

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:37 am

oh yeah and worms have an otk with using future fusion
Back to top Go down
xkyru

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:33 pm

i think graceful charity should come back
Back to top Go down
laglag
laglag

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Even when the card can be totaly broken, i think that "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" should be only limited or semi-limited, cause it would do 2 things:

1st.: I think he wouldnt be that hard to beat in this format. I mean BLS, Dark Hole, Grapha, Mizuho. ...

2nd.: He would make an control deck type. I think that every format needs control decks, and this format doesnt rly have a good one, except rabbit.

Back to top Go down
EbilKid
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:31 am

You want my opinion, Future Fusion should be the number 1 card to be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us/forum
jackachu100

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:17 pm

right then, cards that should be unbanned.
sinister serpent, cause why is this still banned it isn't that good.
Dark Magician of Chaos, not as good as all the other banned cards.
Witch of the Black Forest, swap this with sangan see how it goes.

cards i want unbanned but wont be.
future fusion, disaster dragons are my main deck.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:46 pm

i still think pot of greed needs to be unbanned
so does future fusion maybe ring of destruction
Back to top Go down
ArchetypeLegend?
ArchetypeLegend?

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:00 pm

lol, Most of the banned cards have legit reasons for being banned.

Future Fusion- Dumps Vanilla's in the grave for dragons, and chaos based decks. But the real reason of the ban was because of an infinite hero loop(and a lot of other loops) which makes it quite the card- http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Deck_Guide/Decks_and_Loops

Pot of Greed- Amazing card, can make any deck get power quicker, has insane advantage, gets you out of dead draws easy, and meaning that it has the eff to draw 2 cards, means it has 1 card for the price of 2. Usually it's the price of 2 cards (including itself) for 2 cards (allure of darkness).

Sinister serpent- You will always have a monster in your hand unless it's banished and is very annoying to deal with. That's about it Razz

Witch of the Black Forest- This is too powerful of a card, especially if used in the right builds. Like any dragon deck, winged beast deck, warrior decks, zombies and fiend decks. These decks are all based on power, and (most) have lower than 1500 def (especially the Zombies). It could be a game changer easy. It can also search ALL Steelswarms as well XD

Graceful Charity- A nasty card if you are playing a dark world deck, period. Makes you gain enormous advantage, but overall besides that, I don't really think it's that bad.

Every banned card has a reason to be banned (mostly because they are broken), but in my personal opinion, I think that 1 banned card that needs a chance is magician of faith. Yes, I know that it's a cheap card in terms of re-using a monster reborn or dark hole, but hey, it's easy to crush, and the card that they use is most likely going to give them a short advantage anyway. Except Heavy storm or something. That could leave a mark XD

Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 am

I agree with you ArchetypeLegend? But i would like pot of greed back and what about ring of destruction why should that be banned?
Back to top Go down
ArchetypeLegend?
ArchetypeLegend?

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:27 am

Ring of destruction is a huge damaging card, you can target you opponents monster cards for it's eff, AND let's say that the opponent has 1800 life points for example. On your opponents side of the field is a mirror force, and that's it. You take a chance with your dark magician and try to blast him, while you have ring of destruction waiting on your side of the field. While you atk, he uses mirror force. He uses the mirror force, and you can chain it with ring of destruction. You tribute your Dark Magician and inflict 2500 life points to your opponent. So no matter what, it's your win win situation. CRAZY RIGHT?

Usually you use it to your def, like a monster that obliterates everything on the field that your opponent summons, but you use ring of destruction to tribute it before it can activate it's eff, AND there is a plus of burning your opponent with the atk.

This card can be majorly abused in a Hieratic deck, I mean you burn your opponent and you get a +1 for it's eff of special summoning a normal dragon from your deck? Now that's broken.

Other than that, it is a crazy burn card, you can use it on both sides of the field, even on crystal beasts in the spell and trap card zone (even though they count as continuous spells they still can be counted as monsters) which could be useful against the crystal beast field spell (I think it was Rainbow Ruins).

I mean i can think of MANY things about how this burn card is advantageous, but I think you get the picture enough. I hope you can see how good of a card it is by slipping past destruction, and easily getting draws from major damage.

(GETTING AN EASY DRAW WITH THIS CARD IS EASY, IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE SKULL SERVANTS IN GRAVE FOR EXAMPLE, KING OF SKULL SERVANTS ATK IS EQUAL TO THE AMOUNT OF SKULL SERVANTS AND KING OF SKULLS IN GRAVE x1000. IF YOU TRIBUTE HIM WHILE YOU HAVE 8 IN GRAVE HE HAS 8000 ATK. AND WHILE TRIBUTING HIM FOR RING OF DESTRUCTION YOU JUST MADE AN INSTANT DRAW SITUATION. IF SUDDENLY YOUR OPPONENT SOLEMN WARNINGS HIM, YOU CAN ACTUALLY CHAIN IT AND TAKE INTO EFF RING OF DESTRUCTION BEFORE NEGATION, AND INSTANTLY MAKE A DRAW. THIS CARD IS CRAZY).
Back to top Go down
mouzou
mouzou

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:12 pm

future fusion , and brionac or goyo because if both are banned then there arent any good lv6 synchron
Back to top Go down
ArchetypeLegend?
ArchetypeLegend?

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:38 pm

lol, I hear your there for the lvl 6 Synchro. But Broniac and Goyo are way to powerful for a traditional lvl 6 synchro. It's way to easy too synch for 6 with all the synchro engine power. Cool
Back to top Go down
xkyru

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:02 am

i think rescue cat should be unbanned because it has a similar eff to rescue rabbit. If you look at the eff it destroys the monsters and only makes level 3 beasts
Back to top Go down
ArchetypeLegend?
ArchetypeLegend?

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:29 pm

I don't think rescue cat should be unbanned. It's pretty much like rescue rabbit except WAY better.

Rescue rabbit needs 2 of the SAME normals. While rescue cat can have ANY lvl 3 beast, and rescue cat doesn't get removed from play like rescue rabbit, it just goes to the grave. You can revive it with things like call of the haunted, and monster reborn (major unfairness there XD). You can also instant synchro, instant xyz for 3, and it doesn't specify anything about them not being restricted to anything, and they also have there eff.You can also use it multiple times per duel, AND per turn (that's extreme ridiculousness).

This card is major trouble with the new xyz monsters. I mean, an instant 3000 atk Acid Golem or just the Wind Up Zenmaines that cant be destroyed unless destroyed 3 times in a row.

I think people need to give thorough research, and an explanation on why certain cards need to be unbanned. Unless I will rant on why cards should not be banned.

Have fun finding research! lol!
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto
*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Mmm Pot of greed should be unbanned and pot of avariace should be banned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cards that should be unbanned    cards that should be unbanned  Empty

Back to top Go down

cards that should be unbanned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL :: Duel Support :: Card Discussion And Questions-
Jump to: