Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL

The GREATEST Card Game Forum in YUGIOH

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i~COME AT ME BRO~!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lord of dames

i~COME AT ME BRO~! Empty
PostSubject: i~COME AT ME BRO~!   i~COME AT ME BRO~! EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:36 pm

hey everybody

i am lord of dames, as u saw in my intro, to make my presents known i wuld like to start up the i~COME AT ME BRO~! challenge. this challenge is a duel with yours truly and to make things interesting there HAS to be a wager, any1 that duznt wanna wager hit me up on DN and we can hav a frendly duel.
Back to top Go down
Zerikk
Zerikk

i~COME AT ME BRO~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i~COME AT ME BRO~!   i~COME AT ME BRO~! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Yo me and you can duel with a wager of 50.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingnetwork.com
*SD*Naruto
*SD*Naruto

i~COME AT ME BRO~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i~COME AT ME BRO~!   i~COME AT ME BRO~! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Mmm Topic moved cause this isnt the right place to post
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.freeblogspotforum.net
Sponsored content

i~COME AT ME BRO~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i~COME AT ME BRO~!   i~COME AT ME BRO~! Empty

Back to top Go down

i~COME AT ME BRO~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL :: Duel Arena :: Nova Arena-
Jump to: