Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL

The GREATEST Card Game Forum in YUGIOH

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuki loves Yuno's test results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EbilKid
EbilKid

Yuki loves Yuno's test results	 Empty
PostSubject: Yuki loves Yuno's test results    Yuki loves Yuno's test results	 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Deck Cards: 5/5

Well, the deck was nice, it was 40.

Card Knowledge: 10/10

The knowledge was nice. She didn't make any mistakes and that is improving. ^^

How You Handle Your Cards: 10/10

That was mostly the best! I really liked it. Nothing to say, good job!

Deck Build: 15/15

Well.. I do not know much about the Karakuri deck. o.o But I think from everything she has done, that was a wonderful deck. Sure in the first game, she was playing really weird and I think it was a bad hand. So, that is not counted, since it occurs.

How Do You Adapt To Cards Being Played: 10/10

10/10 Reacting to every single Dragon Ravine I play and more to the card, that is just awesome!

Combos: 5/5

The deck was made of combos...

Duel Results: 10/15

Won 2 out of 3.

Final result: 65/70

Welcome to majestic star dorm! cheers Poor you. Sad You would have done it to Red Nova if you beat me the first game Sad

Last edited by EbilKid on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake. -.-)
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us/forum
Yuki loves Yuno
Yuki loves Yuno

Yuki loves Yuno's test results	 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki loves Yuno's test results    Yuki loves Yuno's test results	 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:18 pm

punch monkey i was unlucky in the first duel...all i draw was spells..3 mst in a row lol..that was epic

but the duels were fun...

and thank you for the result...

many thanks
Back to top Go down

Yuki loves Yuno's test results
Page 1 of 1