Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL

The GREATEST Card Game Forum in YUGIOH

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C.C's test results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EbilKid
EbilKid

C.C's test results	 Empty
PostSubject: C.C's test results    C.C's test results	 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Deck Cards: 5/5

Good job, the deck was 40 cards.

Card Knowledge: 9/10

The card knowledge was nice. He made no mistakes. But there was only one mistake he did. That it was that I used Quick Draw Synchron and Level Eater to synchro summon Catastor and he did not realize it. So that is - 1.

How You Handle Your Cards: 10/10

Handling the cards was really nice. He did everything awesome he can and he defeated me twice. And he used his cards in a really great way.

Deck Build: 15/15

Very nice. This was the first time I see such a Karakuri deck which was that perfect.

How Do You Adapt To Cards Being Played: 9/10

Reacting was nice. Reacted to almost all of my cards.

Combos: 5/5

No talking about this. The combos were really perfect. I saw many things he made and they were totally cool.

Duel Results: 10/15

He won 2 duels from three.

Final Result: 63/70

Congrats. ^^ You have made it into the Majestic Red Dorm ^^ Post there to confirm that you joined, please.

Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us/forum
C.C.
C.C.

PostSubject: Re: C.C's test results    C.C's test results	 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Thx for the testing, and for the nice words Razz
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: C.C's test results    C.C's test results	 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:10 pm

congratz C.C
on your test results
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingnetwork.com/
C.C.
C.C.

PostSubject: Re: C.C's test results    C.C's test results	 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:12 pm

thx, lol, like them as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.C's test results    C.C's test results	 Empty

Back to top Go down

C.C's test results
Page 1 of 1