Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL

The GREATEST Card Game Forum in YUGIOH

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signature Wanted!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArchetypeLegend?
ArchetypeLegend?

Signature Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Signature Wanted!   Signature Wanted! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:42 am

Well, personally, I would enjoy if anyone can make a sig for me. Very Happy I would like a dueling sig with all my favorite duelists from the yugioh series, all across throughout all the series on 1 sig. I would also enjoy my name on it as well (my DN username XD). I also take an interest in my favorite color red. If anyone can make this request happen, I will be very grateful. I will be here patiently waiting for that moment to come. If you could also pm me on this forum about what you could work out, I would also greatly appreciate it. I thank you. bye monkey
Back to top Go down

Signature Wanted!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL :: Shop Arena :: Signature Shop-
Jump to: