Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Hello, and welcome to the fully established yugioh site YUGIOH CENTRAL. We welcome you with open arms with a warm embrace. If you have been invited here welcome, and if you just stubled here on accident, well, THANK THE EGYPTIAN GODS, because we always need more members. But beside that, you can chat, talk, and have fun! Enjoy yourself on this beautiful site.
Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-gi-oh CENTRAL

The GREATEST Card Game Forum in YUGIOH

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

card rate #2 (Breaker The Magical Warrior) *MORE DETAILED*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lord of dames

card rate #2 (Breaker The Magical Warrior) *MORE DETAILED* Empty
PostSubject: card rate #2 (Breaker The Magical Warrior) *MORE DETAILED*   card rate #2 (Breaker The Magical Warrior) *MORE DETAILED* EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Hello everybody, it's Lord Of Dames, and before you read my card rate, i would like to tell you i have took off 1 criteria, it occured to me that power and weaknesses can be mentioned in the same category, so today this is out of 20 points, i will try to get a new criteria.

Breaker the Magical Warrior is a spellcaster-type monster with 1600 attack points and 1000 defence points. The ability of breaker allows you to add 1 counter to it when summoned, which gives it 300 extra attack and, if removed, can destroy 1 spell or trap card on the field. Breaker is a dark card, so is a great edition to a chaos-variant deck. Breaker, in the past has had success in Agents, Lightsworns, and spellcaster-type decks. Now lets move on to the criteria.

consistency- 6/10, Unlike the last card i did, Breaker does not have the same kind of power vs. every deck. versus decks like Hero's and Chaos dragons that don't use many traps (if any at all) Breaker's effect can be pretty useless.

power- 8/10 This card's effect is pretty good, but there ARE better options like Mystical Space Typhoon and Night Beam that cannot be warninged or bottomlessed, but on the other hand can bait out cards like that.

Anyone who reads this please give me some feedback on how good you think i'm doing, and/or how i can make it better. Please give me a card to do tomorrow. Thank and goodbye. afro
Back to top Go down
lord of dames

PostSubject: Re: card rate #2 (Breaker The Magical Warrior) *MORE DETAILED*   card rate #2 (Breaker The Magical Warrior) *MORE DETAILED* EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:49 pm

i forgot to mention, breaker gets a 14/10 which is in tier 2
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto
*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: card rate #2 (Breaker The Magical Warrior) *MORE DETAILED*   card rate #2 (Breaker The Magical Warrior) *MORE DETAILED* EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:31 pm

You should post these rates in card discussion please post them in card discussion please and i will move your rating there
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.freeblogspotforum.net
xkyru

PostSubject: Re: card rate #2 (Breaker The Magical Warrior) *MORE DETAILED*   card rate #2 (Breaker The Magical Warrior) *MORE DETAILED* EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:52 pm

super poly next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: card rate #2 (Breaker The Magical Warrior) *MORE DETAILED*   card rate #2 (Breaker The Magical Warrior) *MORE DETAILED* Empty

Back to top Go down

card rate #2 (Breaker The Magical Warrior) *MORE DETAILED*
Page 1 of 1